Quality Assurance Department is well equipped with the required infrastructure to carryout the routine tests of transformers of various ratings ranging from 5 kVA to 10000 kVA in the class up to 66 KV. The tests include.
Factory tests includes, but are not limited to, the following :
- Resistance measurement of all windings.
- Ratio, polarity and phase sequence.
- Polarity and phase relation test
- Test to determine no-load losses at rated voltage and frequency
- Excitation current at rated voltage and frequency
- Impedance voltage and load loss measurement
- Induced potential tests of insulating oil
- No Load current and losses at service voltage and formal frequency
- Load losses at rated current and normal frequency
- Insulation resistance
- Induced over voltage withstand test.
- Separate source voltage withstand test.
- Unbalanced current measurement
- 1. Short Circuit Test
- 2. Impulse Voltage Withstand Test
- 3. Temperature Rise Test
- 4. Tan Delta Test
- 5. Noise Level Measurement
Oil Cooled Transformer – IS 2026, IEC 60076, ANSI C 57
Dry Type Transformer – IS 11171, IEC 726, ANSI C 12 01